As you plan and set budgets for the new year, one important item to think about for your business is the benefits of outsourcing your managed IT services. Working with a professionally managed IT partner will help save you time and money, freeing you up to focus on your business. It also ensures that your business operations remain up-to-date, secure, and efficient.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits of outsourcing managed IT services:
● Comprehensive IT, Half the Price: The main benefits of outsourcing managed IT services will be evident right away. Outsourcing managed IT services means a larger IT department dedicated to your system which means fewer slowdowns caused by your equipment. A team of technicians at Blade Technologies will be dedicated to managing and maintaining your equipment so it breaks down less often without the overhead of a large IT staff.
● Increased Cloud Computing and Storage: Cloud computing has significantly altered the IT landscape, and has become an indispensable data storage tool. Outsourcing your managed IT gives your company access to a team of Blade Technologies professionals who ensure that all of your data and platforms are available to your entire team no matter where they are located.
● Hybrid Cloud Solutions: Hybrid cloud computing offers a mix of private on-premises and cloud computing solutions, providing maximum flexibility for your business. However, it is important to consult with an IT professional to be sure that all the various platforms properly integrate with each other. Hybrid cloud solutions can be a great fit for your business if you have some applications that can be stored in a cloud environment, but others that need to remain on-premises.
● Privacy: Network privacy is of utmost importance, and recent privacy breaches at large companies like Facebook and Experian have thrust this subject to the forefront of consumers’ minds. Your managed IT service provider can help you implement policies and procedures to protect against data breaches, including PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance.
● Security: Along with data privacy, network security is another important consideration, and a great benefit to outsourcing managed IT services. Your managed IT partner will provide security monitoring, scans and audits of your IT infrastructure to uncover potential vulnerabilities, security management to fix any issues that may occur, and disaster recovery services to minimize any downtime.
● Security Analytics and Consulting: Security analytics and consulting are great tools to understand activity on your network, so you can identify patterns and trends that can inform future IT decisions. Security analytics and consulting also help proactively identify any potential data threats or network hacking attempts. Outsourcing managed IT services to a trusted partner means that you will not only have access to these security analytics, but also to a thorough, professional explanation of what this data means and how you can use it to improve your business moving forward.